Real Thai taste
The name of the tour might give you a hint of how delicious this tour will taste. There will be food, and food everywhere. And we won’t just serve you ordinary dishes - we will take you outside of Bangkok to meet local peoples and taste their real local flavors. Each dish we serve you will give you real sense of Thainess.
You may wonder, what is real Thainess? It is the taste we eat at home. If we say “spicy,” it is “Thai spicy.” If we say it is “sweet,” it means very sweet - as sweet as our Thai dessert which we normally serve with coconut milk. We want you to be exposed to real Thai flavors. We think that food can be the best part of a trip. Nothing compares to beautiful sites and yummy food, especially yummy local food!
In addition to the amazing food, we will explore local Buddhist temples not well-known among tourists. Free from tourist crowds, you can walk around the temples, learn how Buddhist monks live and enjoy a special surprise that we can’t reveal here. If you are drooling over the thought of delicious local food, and you like surprises, then book this tour and get ready for a super fun trip.
- People with a passion for exotic food - some dishes you might have never tasted or even heard of before.
- People who are hungry for a taste of localness whether through traditional cuisine, Thai-style fresh markets, local people, or ancient temples.
- Nature lovers - we will pass through local fruit orchards which grow mango, banana and coconut.
- Available : Saturday & Sunday
- Type : Join tour (*** You can request for a private tour)
- Group size : From 2 to 10 people
- Time: In the morning 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. | In the afternoon 13:00 p.m. – 17:00 p.m.
- Travel : Walking, boat and motorbike
Price : 1550 baht per person
*** For children who are under 11 years old are 20% discount. And Children who are under 2 years old are free.
Here’s what we have for you
- Food or snack around 8 – 10 dishes
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide
Here’s what you have to take care of yourself
- Transportation from/to meeting point and all other expenses borne by individual.