See what the book doesn't say
When people talk of Yaowarat (Chinatown), one thought that pops up should be hunting for food and shopping. Here we will give you a new experience of Yaowarat! We will sneak into in unseen area, only accessible by foot, so you will be immersed in the surroundings, odors, and oldness.
Oldness? Yes!! We will tour around Yaowarat visiting beautiful ancient areas with wonderful stories and old-world charm. For example, the market where Thai-Chinese people come to do everyday shopping (you will see that the market is in front of people’s houses) and Buddhist temple where you will see how do we keep ashes. Here you will sense the Thai-Chinese tradition so much that you might forget that you are walking in Bangkok!
Perfect for :
- People interested in the Chinese lifestyle - with this tour, we will walk through Thai-Chinese community, granting you the opportunity to observe their cultures and beautiful architecture.
- People who love walking - this way, you will be able to get much closer to the action.
- People who want to examine the other side of Yaowarat without the swarms of tourists.
- Available : Monday, Thursday & Friday
- Type : Join tour (*** You can request for a private tour)
- Group size : From 2 to 10 people
- Time : 9:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
- Travel : Walking
Price : 1900 baht per person
*** For children who are under 11 years old are 20% discount.
*** For children who are under 2 years old are free.
Here’s what we have for you
- Fruit or snack
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide
Here’s what you have to take care of yourself
- Transportation from/to meeting point and all other expenses borne by individual.