Taste delicious and unique dishes
One of the best parts of traveling is eating good food! No matter if it's at a big restaurant, a hotel, a street cart, the market, or some small local spots, every food has its own taste and a special story. There is so much good food to try and learn about, this is why we created this food tour in Chinatown.Perfect for :
We can't say how many different foods there are in Chinatown, it's quite a lot! But we will pick yummy and special ones for you to try. Along the way, you will also learn about Thai-Chinese living, which is an area away from the busy streets. A perfect combination of tasty food and learning about Thai-Chinese people.
Don't stress about what you should spend your evening doing, this tour is for you, and you shouldn't miss it! Join us and see how much fun you can have in Chinatown, Bangkok.
- People who love to try and taste all different kinds of food. It is a great experience to taste lots of local food.
- People who would like to learn the way of cooking and where the ingredients come from. That would be so nice for you to know what you will taste.
- People who want to learn more about Thai-Chinese people living in Bangkok.
- Available : Tuesday - Saturday
- Type : Join tour (*** You can request for a private tour)
- Group size : From 2 to 10 people
- Time : 18:00 p.m. – 21:00 p.m.
- Travel : Walking
: 1050 baht per person*** For children who are under 11 years old are 20% discount.*** For children who are under 2 years old are free.
Here's what we have for you
Here's what you have to take care of yourself
- Food around 7-8 dishes
- Accident insurance
- Tour guide
- Transportation from/to meeting point and all other expenses borne by individual.