Get off the beaten track
The theme of this trip is eating, and eating well! We strongly believe that food is one of the best ways to understand local people and their cultures. The stories behind our food may shock you, and this is what we want you to experience.
Apart from eating, we would like to get back in time to 180 years ago. You will learn about Chanthaburi history when it used to be a cantonment of the Thai army used to protect people from the Vietnamese. Although Chanthaburi is a small city, it is a significant city in Thailand’s history.
Finally, we will go digging for gemstones and visit the most beautiful view point. These 2 places are very famous and the essential places to visit if you come to Chanthaburi. There will be food and activities provided all day long!
Perfect for :
- People who like trying different kinds of food including savory food and desserts - some of what we’ll try can only be found in Chanthaburi!
- People who is interested in Thai history.
- People who have limited time in Chanthaburi and want to experience all of the highlights in one day.
- Available : Saturday & Sunday
- Type : Join tour (*** You can request for a private tour)
- Group size : From 2 to 12 people
- Time : 9:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.
- Travel : Local bus
Price : 3900 baht per person
*** For children who are under 11 years old are 20% discount.
*** For children who are under 2 years old are free.
Here’s what we have for you
- Food or snack around 8 – 10 dishes
- Gemstones digging
- Local bus
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide
- Transportation from/to meeting point
Here’s what you have to take care of yourself
- All other expenses borne by individual.