Uncover Thai history
Who would imagine that in a modern city like Bangkok where high-rise buildings are spreading everywhere, you could still find yourself surrounded by ancient houses and palaces? Well, if you stroll along the narrow side streets - between those high-rise buildings, you will find these things are more! Although they’ve aged with time, the marvel of these historical monuments remains.
We will visit Ban Ya Boran which was established when western medicine was introduced to Thai medical treatment, an ancient Chinese teahouse which is more than 50 years old and finally a temple that holds many surprises.
And we couldn’t leave out the sophisticated flavors of traditional Thai Royal Court Cuisine served at a 130-year-old Thai restaurant, something which is now hard to find. Anyone with a passion for ancient Thailand should not miss this tour.
Perfect for :
- People eager to learn more about Thailand’s history.
- People who love to walk - we think this can be the best way to experience a tour and there will be numberless nice spots for photographs.
- People interested in tasting the flavors of the Thai Royal Court.
- Available : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Type : Join tour (*** You can request for a private tour)
- Group size : From 2 to 10 people
- Time : 9:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
- Travel : Walking
Price : 1900 baht per person
*** For children who are under 11 years old are 20% discount.
*** For children who are under 2 years old are free.
Here's what we have for you
- Fruit or snack
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide
Here's what you have to take care of yourself