Uncover Thai history
Just like the name, this tour will give you the chance to explore the old town of Bangkok where you will immerse yourself in the history, stories, and culture that might surprise you. You will also get to taste many different Thai flavors along the way as we’ll be trying dishes that have been cooked by local people. You will really be able to tell the difference between the flavors and tastes you are used to, and how they are different from Thai flavors.
We don’t want to ruin the surprise by telling you every place we’ll be visiting, but we can tell you that if you are the type of person who loves history, culture, and local food then this tour is the right one for you.
Perfect for :
- People who love walking. We will be walking throughout this entire tour, but that’s how we’ll be able to get so close to the heart of old town Bangkok and experience the local culture.
- People who are eager to learn about Buddhism. On this tour, we will be visiting some beautiful Buddhist temples and you will learn more about the Buddhist way of life.
- People who love to taste local food. Almost half of this tour is dedicated to exploring Thai food. It is a perfect combination of getting to walk around Bangkok, while enjoying delicious flavors you haven’t had before.
- Available : Tuesday & Thursday
- Type : Join tour (*** You can request for a private tour)
- Group size : From 2 to 10 people
- Time : 9:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
- Travel : Walking
Price : 1590 baht per person
*** For children who are under 11 years old are 20% discount.
*** For children who are under 2 years old are free.
Here's what we have for you
- Fruit or snack
- Travel insurance
- Tour guide
Here's what you have to take care of yourself